Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy New Year!

It has again been way too long since I posted anything.  The Holidays kept us pretty busy, but we had a lot of fun visiting family and friends.  Chris and I had hoped Connor would have a fun time this year at Christmas and we think Connor had a great time figuring out how to rip open gifts.  In fact I think the wrapping paper and curly ribbon were his favorite part!  Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks...

Our little cutie in the tub.  He still loves his baths, he would spend all night in there if I would let him!

Helping mom with the laundry.  Connor won't let me leave the room without him, so this is how he travels back upstairs after we retrieve the laundry. 

Reading a book with his Aunt Jen.  Connor loves his books and he loves to be read to.

Connor and I on Christmas even.  He was such a sweetie that evening. 

Trying on Santa's hat!!!

Connor working on this first gift.  He actually worked on this package for a few days and finally ripped it on Christmas morning.  He had fun, but he wasn't terrible quick about unwrapping.

Yay, First Christmas!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment