Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Halloween (a little late)

I debated and debated on what to make Connor be for Halloween this year.  He is REALLY into cars, but I didn't think he would enjoy running around in a box shaped like a car (I honestly don't think he would have left it on). The costume also had to be something I could make. Chris's mom made all their Halloween costumes growing up and I've seen pictures. They were very creative and cute, so the bar was pretty high...

We went with Peter Pan and I have to say Connor made a very adorable Peter Pan.  Chris and I thought about dressing up as other cast members (Captain hook and Smee), but time just wasn't in our favor by the time I got Connor's costume figured out.  We did take Connor to a few homes to trick or treat and he did pretty well with it.  I think he had more fun looking at all the decorations.  One house had a strobe light and he thought that was AMAZING.  He completely forgot to go and get a treat! We did let him have some M&M's but that was about it. Anyway, here's out cute boy!

We went up and had lunch with Chris on Campus.  Connor was a huge hit with all the students and staff.

Posing for mom.

Our car all decorated up for the trunk or treat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment