Sunday, September 16, 2012

Keeping Busy


Connor and I have been keeping pretty busy this week.  He's getting so much more active! He loves his rings, they are still his favorite toy, he tried to take some to a nap with him.  We also rearranged our furniture this week and gave Connor a great spot right in front of the sliding glass door.  He loves it!  And it doubled tummy time!  Such a great idea.  He still loves his daily walks and continues to be his happy little self!  We just love him!

Laying on the couch.

Playing on the floor and having a great time!  I just love that smile!

Trying out the high chair for the first time.  He didn't last very long, I think his little tummy muscles got tired. We'll have to keep practicing!

Playing on the floor again and modeling my first attempt at dying.  The shirt turned out better then I hoped! I was going to add some applique, but I kind of just like the plain green (way better then a plain white).  I really want to try an orange one next (for fall!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment