Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall is in the air

Connor is getting so big!  He's looking more and more like a little boy and less like a 'baby'. I can't wait for his next well baby appointment so we can see how much he's grown.  I guess I could measure him myself, but it's so fun to wait and hear at the doctors office.  It's been getting chilly here in the evenings.  Our past few walks Connor has had to be all bundled up.  I've got to say he look pretty adorable in a hoodie!  I'll have to get a picture this week for you all.  Connor has also started shaking his toys this week.  A big step from just putting them in his mouth.  Connor is also getting VERY  close to sitting up on his own.  He can actually do it for a few minutes on his own, but then he throws himself back.  Maybe later this week...

I know it's only September, but I've had Christmas on my mind since July!  We went to Frankenmuth in July and I just been so excited since then!  I've been meaning to make Christmas stocking for Chris and I for the past 7 years, but the new addition finally gave me the kick I needed.  I have Connor's done, I just need to finish ours and then I'll post pictures!  They're turning out really cute!!! (Hopefully I'll get them finished this week.)  

This week Chris also was invited to interview at Salt Lake for his GPR.  We're both pretty excited, we're heard great things about these programs.  Hopefully the interviews go well.  It would be so nice to be back west and closer to family!   

Connor with his hat hair!  His hair is getting so long.  We should probably trim it up, but I'm afraid I'll stab him with the scissors, he still move pretty unpredictably sometimes.

This was the outfit Connor wore to church today.  Doesn't he look cute?

Hmmmm cereal!  (Okay, he really wasn't crazy about it.) We have a video I'll upload in a few minutes   


No comments:

Post a Comment