Tuesday, October 2, 2012

6 Months Old!!!

I can't believe our little guy is already 6 months old! It just doesn't seem like he's been here half a year, but at the same time, it seems like we've always had this little guy.  I was planning to have a little photo shot outside with Connor this afternoon in honor of his half birthday, but it rained.  So we had to move our session indoors.  I'm still hoping for fall pictures with Connor outside, but these ones turned out REALLY cute! These are just a few of my favorites.
Had to show one with his fingers in his mouth.

Love his little face in this one.

 This penguin hat is almost as cute as Connor!

The shirt is another of my attempts at dying.  It's perfect for October!

Such a happy little dude!

We went to pick Daddy up at school and decided to continue our photo session.  I still can't get him to smile outside.

And our final picture before bed.  Connor loves to be naked (if you couldn't tell from his smile)! In fact he cry's when you try to put his cloths on.

This past week Connor got his 3rd tooth.  He was a little grouchy all week, but it was nothing a little snuggling couldn't fix.  He liking oatmeal much better then rice cereal, today he actually sucked some off the spoon. Yay Connor! I'm still working on getting that video uploaded of his first attempt at eating solids, I think it might be too big... Connor also sat on his own for several minutes unassisted today!!!  I was so excited for him!  We'll have to get a video of that when Chris and I are both home (learned that the hard way, oops.)  The Christmas stocking are still in progress.  I didn't get as far as I hoped this week, but I'll be sure to share them when they are finished.    

No comments:

Post a Comment