Monday, October 29, 2012

Da-Da

Connor started saying 'da-da' last Monday.  It's pretty fun hearing him say something that we understand.  I don't think he associate's these words with Chris yet, but I bet that's not too far down the road.  I'm also hoping he'll say 'ma-ma' soon. 

We bought Connor his first ball this week.  He doesn't really get rolling yet, but he likes tasting it and he loves hitting it.  It almost looks like he's going to dribble it.  

Connor has become way more interested in our faces.  He loves to grab our cheeks and put his fingers in our mouths.  He thinks it really fun when you say yum, yum, yum and nibble on his fingers too.

Connor tried peas and apples this week and he liked those as well too.  So far he's a terrific eater!  I'm hoping that continues into his toddler years!  Connor also made a grab for my water glass this week.  I was curious what he would do if I gave it to him...  He grabbed it with both hands and put it right up to his lips.  Chris was convinced he'd gotten some water!  He didn't, but the next time he tried it I did let him get some water.  Judging by his face, it was the worst thing he'd ever tired! 
Connor in his 'Tuffy Tooth' shirt! We got this from a dental friend whose family gives these out to cavity free kids.

Connor's Church outfit for the month of October.  Such a little cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment