Saturday, October 20, 2012

More Teeth!!!

Connor and I were sitting on the couch cuddling a few days ago when I heard what sounded like teeth grinding.  At first I didn't think anything of it, then I realized you have to have teeth on top to grind them and sure enough I looked in his mouth and he has 4 teeth coming in on top!!!  He has another one coming in on the bottom too!  Poor little guy has five new teeth breaking through the gums all at once and he has been great.  Once these teeth come in he'll have a total of 8 teeth.  That just seems crazy to me for a 6 month old!  So far he has been really good about not biting, hopefully that stays the same.  

Connor tried pears and sweet potatoes this week.  The pears were an instant hit.  I couldn't get them in his mouth fast enough and he ate double what he normally does!  The sweet potatoes took a little while for him warm up to, but the second night he wolfed them down.  I'd say they are a hit too.  

Connor has gotten very good at sitting.  I don't have to be by side constantly (though I'm still not very far away, just in case).  Connor is trying really hard to roll over.  Today he did it three times in a row.  I thought he might have figured it out, but he hasn't done it again yet.  He's getting better at tummy time, he can push himself up all the way up with his arms and hold the position for a few minutes.  Connor also discovered my hair this week.  Now that it's short, it's down a lot more, actually all the time.  He thinks it's the most interesting thing ever.  He gets his 'curious' look on his face and runs his fingers through my hair (he rarely pulls it) and then gives me this huge smile.  It's the sweetest thing ever.  I just love this little guy!!!
 
This is a street we walk down frequently and I happened to have my camera with me this day.  I just love fall here, it's so colorful!

Just smiling at Mommy

I know this picture is a little bury, but I just love it!  He loves that piano and was having a great time on his stomach today.

I just had to show off my very first wreath ever.  I have been waiting to make one because I didn't want it to get smashed when we moved, but then I realized we still have several moves ahead of us and well, I wanted a wreath.  Now I just have to find one I like for Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment